Camp Meals - Mac and Cheese
Time for another Camp Meal recommendation!
When in doubt, we always opt for this trusted Mac and Cheese meal. It's easy to make, requires minimal prep time and is delicious! We often look forward to this meal when on the trail and it definitely pushed me to get to camp faster so I can eat this liquid gold haha!
What you need:
Velveeta Original Shells & Cheese Dinner
(if you can find the elbow macaroni, even better! Better when dehydrating!)
Any preferred toppings; Bacon, Mushrooms?
Steps to make:
- Cook pasta by following the package instructions
- Drain and dehydrate until crispy dry
- Pack for the trail, and keep the liquid gold on the side
- On the trail, add boiling water to dehydrated pasta until it's soft
- Mix in the liquid gold aka. cheese
- Add toppings! (like bacon bits)